Monday, April 14, 2008

Hey Guys!


Sitting Pretty!


Every time I try to nap my foster brother Puma wants to play


I let my foster brother Coco share my bone


Nothing better than a nap on moms lap!


A true bird dog!

I know its been awhile since I wrote last but I have been so busy having fun, I guess Im forgetful. Well I am all comfy cozy here in my foster home now, and as luck would have it I have made some new best friends. My foster brothers, turns out are super cool, and fun to play with. I am learning some new tricks myself.... I understand sit all by myself now, I am still working on down, but can you blame me, I get really excited when its breakfast time :) I know when my foster mom says come, that she wants me to come by her, she says Im super smart! I am going to the vet in a few weeks, Im going to get spayed, sounds like it hurts but my foster mom says it will be a breeze, so I believe her. I had a play date last weekend with my new friend Holly, she is a lab, I was a little scared at first because I am not used to playing with girls that big, but man it was fun, we played catch and tug of war (which is my favorite game)! The thing I think I like the most is going for walks.... I LOVE it! My foster mom says I do good on a leash, I walk right by her side, sometimes I try to pull if I see a bunny but we are working on that! I LOVE baths too those are fun, I like to drink the water when I get my shampoo. My foster dad says Ill make the best pet in the world! What do you think?

No comments: